Washer repair services are extremely sought after in this part of Florida, and we, at All City Appliance Repair, rely on the best technicians in the region, with years of experience and appropriate qualifications, to provide them.
Washing machines are popular appliances, because they make ease the chores in every household. Unfortunately, from time to time, they do break down, and leave their owners desperately looking for Jacksonville washer repair services.
Well, your quest for such services should be over, because we are one of the leaders on the market and everyone knows that our services are fast, efficient, cheap and of the highest quality.
But why should you choose to work with our technicians? Every company says that their services are different and better than the competition’s, but we have the facts to prove it:
- Our washer repair technicians are experienced professionals that receive regular trainings from our washing machine manufacturers, being up to date with the newest technologies and manufacturing flaws.
- We use the newest tools and repair any washer model you might own
- We do not service just the residential appliances, we repair commercial equipment as well, no matter their capacity or other characteristics.
- We understand that your budget is not as high as it used to be, we are all affected by the recession, but our prices are among the lowest on the market.
- We value your time as much as we value ours.
- Our call center staff is not only friendly, but also knowledgeable and ready to assist you immediately
Types of washing machines we repair:
- Front loading washers;
- Traditional top loading washers;
- High efficiency top loading washers;
- Industrial washers.
Washer Brands we work with:
Just call in our washer repair specialist and you will get a free diagnose and an accurate price quote, so that you may know exactly how much it will cost you to have your washing machine fixed.
Every time we repair a washing machine, we give our customers a list of maintenance tips, because we want them to take full advantage of our expertise and prevent further damages. Here are some of those tips:
- Do not put too many clothes in the washer, because it will start moving, overflow or stop working.
- Be careful when putting detergent in the detergent cup: the level must never go past half, otherwise it will clog the hoses. If you have problems with difficult stains, it is better to put detergent directly on the stain and then put the item in the washing machine.
- Always check your washing machine’s hoses for cracks or rusted rubbers, if you want to prevent future floods. If you spot any problem at all, please contact us.
Our customers are the ones that keep us in business. Whenever you have problems, call our All City Appliance Repair Jacksonville number and our best washer repair technician will be at your service!